Another successful year for the Hazlewoods Corporate Finance
◄ Return to News
6 February 2012
Hazlewoods Corporate Finance team have had another exceptionally busy year in 2011. In the year the team completed 66 transactions valued at £393 million.
Despite tough trading conditions and difficulties in obtaining debt finance, the team has continued to use its in-depth knowledge to identify structures and support clients to complete all manner of transactions.
A selection of corporate finance transactions undertaken during 2011 is set out below:
- Disposal advisory services provided to shareholders of Inclusion Care Limited on their sale to Sovereign Capital.
- Reporting accountants on admission to AIM and financial due diligence services provided to Coral Products Plc on their acquisition of Interpack Limited.
- Lead advisory services on the sale of Eagle House School and Kestrel School to Acorn Care and Education.
- Disposal advisory and related tax services provided to Envoy Services Limited on their acquisition by WorldPay.
- Lead advisers on the sale of Family Care Homes (Holdings) Limited to specialist health and social care provider Optima Care Limited.
- Business disposal and disposal advisory services provided to the shareholders of Allen Gearing Solutions Limited on their sale of shares to GE Oil and Gas.
- Financial due diligence provided to Origin Enterprises Plc on their acquisition of Rigby Taylor Group Limited.
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory provided to Bowmark Capital LLP on their acquisition of Glenside Manor Healthcare Services Limited.
- Financial due diligence provided to Lifeways Finance Limited on their acquisition of Inclusion Holdings Limited.
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory services provided to Caretech Holdings Plc on acquisitions throughout the year.
- Acquisition advisory services on the Management Buy-Out of e-DBA Limited.
- SCOTTY Group Plc reporting accountants services relating to re-admission to AIM as a consequence of change of domicile from the UK to Austria.
- Disposal advisory services provided to Fermex International Limited on their acquisition by DCL Yeast Limited, a Lesaffre Group Company.
Visit the Corporate Finance Home Page.