Don't miss out on your lifeline for Tax Investigations
◄ Return to News
4 September 2012
In recent years HMRC has injected considerable resources into compliance activity. Even if you have done nothing wrong you could be subjected to a tax enquiry in which you will have to prove your innocence. A basic tax enquiry will typically cost more than £3,000 and last a year and a half.
If you sign up to our Tax Investigations Service we can:
- Provide you with full professional representation from tax and accountancy staff who already know you and understand your tax affairs
- Handle HMRC on your behalf by dealing with all correspondence and attending all meetings.
- Negotiate the best possible result for you.
New for 2012
We have always believed that our Tax Investigations Service provides a lifeline to our clients. We do this by providing low cost, but valuable, peace of mind at a time when it is most needed. This year the service is even better value because:
- You will not have to pay any excess should you face an investigation
- The limit of indemnity for all aspect enquiries has increased
- Our fees are unchanged
How to subscribe
If you have previously subscribed to our Tax Investigations Service you should shortly receive your renewal form and invoice in the post. The renewal is not automatic so make sure you renew by 31 October 2012 to retain your cover.
| || |