Robust performance bucking the trend in the M&A market
Hazlewoods LLP completed a substantial number of transactions in 2009 with the corporate finance team completing 46 transactions valued at £159 million.
Health and social care services transactions were the major area of activity. Despite tougher trading conditions and difficulties in obtaining bank finance, the sector has maintained momentum.
A selection of the health and social care transactions undertaken during 2009 include:
- Lead advisers on the sale of Sophisticare Limited to Enara Limited
- Advisers to Care Aspirations on the acquisition of Shirebrook Care Group
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory services provided to Carewatch Care Services Limited on a number of acquisitions
- Financial advisor to Just Learning Malling Limited on the acquisition of NuNu Plc
- Financial due diligence and advisory services provided to CareTech Holdings Plc
- Financial and commercial due diligence and acquisition advisory services provided to Willowbrook Healthcare Limited on various acquisitions
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory services provided to a significant number of private equity houses
- Undertaking a number of strategic reviews and business valuations of health and social care businesses
For further information on this release, please contact: