Yet another successful year for the Hazlewoods Corporate Finance Team
◄ Return to News
17 January 2014
Hazlewoods Corporate Finance advise businesses on a national basis and have a significant track record on acquisitions, disposals and raising finance. In the 12 months ended 31 December 2013, the team completed 72 transactions valued at £257 million.
A selection of transactions undertaken in 2013 is set out below:
- Acquisition advisory services provided to Acorn Care and Education on their acquisition of Meadowcroft School
- Lead advisors on the acquisition of The County Tyre Holdings Limited by Malvern Tyres (Wholesale) Limited
- Transaction support services provided to St James’s Place on their acquisition of Lansdown Place
- Lead advisors on the sale of Euristix (Holdings) Limited to Capita Holdings Limited
- Financial due diligence and transaction support services provided to Minerva Education on their acquisitions of Hawley Place, Eaton Square and Ravenstone Schools
- Disposal advisory services provided to Real Fostering Limited on the sale to Capstone Foster Care group
- Lead advisory services provided in connection with the management buy-out and growth capital of Teamsport Racing Limited
- Lead advisory services provided in connection with the sale of Statesman Appliances to General Contracting (UK) Limited, a CEF group company
The outlook for 2014 is positive, with businesses having an increased appetite for mergers and acquisitions. We have experienced increased deal flow in recent months, which we expect to continue throughout the current year.
If you would like to discuss a potential transaction and how we can help you, please contact a member of the Corporate Finance Team.