Yet another successful year in Health and Care
◄ Return to News
31 January 2012
Hazlewoods and its specialist health and care advisory team had another exceptionally busy year in 2011. In the year they advised on 43 completed transactions valued at £224 million.
Despite tough trading conditions and difficulties in obtaining debt finance, the sector has maintained momentum and the team has continued to use its in-depth knowledge of the sector to ensure clients maximize their position in the transaction.
A selection of the health and social care transactions undertaken during 2011 include:
- Full disposal advisory services provided to shareholders of Inclusion Care Limited on their sale to Select Living Options (backed by Sovereign Capital Partners LLP)
- Full lead advisory services on the sale of Eagle House School and Kestrel School on behalf of Eagle House Group to Acorn Care and Education
- Lead advisers on the sale of Family Care Homes (Holdings) Limited to specialist health and social care provider Optima Care Limited
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory provided to Bowmark Capital LLP on their acquisition of Glenside Manor Healthcare Services Limited
- Financial due diligence provided to Lifeways Finance Limited on their acquisitions of IHL and Oaklands Community Care Limited
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory services provided to Caretech Holdings Plc on acquisitions during the year
- Financial advice and due diligence for Carewatch Care Services Limited on their acquisitions in 2011
- Financial due diligence and advisory services provided to a number of private equity houses
- Undertaking a number of strategic reviews and business valuations of health and social care businesses
For further information on this release, please contact us on 01242 246670.
Back to Health & Care Home Page.