Hazlewoods and its specialist health and care advisory team had another exceptionally busy year in 2011. In the year they advised on 43 completed transactions valued at £224 million.
Despite tough trading conditions and difficulties in obtaining debt finance, the sector has maintained momentum and the team has continued to use its in-depth knowledge of the sector to ensure clients maximize their position in the transaction.
A selection of the health and social care transactions undertaken during 2011 include:
- Full disposal advisory services provided to shareholders of Inclusion Care Limited on their sale to Select Living Options (backed by Sovereign Capital Partners LLP)
- Full lead advisory services on the sale of Eagle House School and Kestrel School on behalf of Eagle House Group to Acorn Care and Education
- Lead advisers on the sale of Family Care Homes (Holdings) Limited to specialist health and social care provider Optima Care Limited
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory provided to Bowmark Capital LLP on their acquisition of Glenside Manor Healthcare Services Limited
- Financial due diligence provided to Lifeways Finance Limited on their acquisitions of IHL and Oaklands Community Care Limited
- Financial due diligence and acquisition advisory services provided to Caretech Holdings Plc on acquisitions during the year
- Financial advice and due diligence for Carewatch Care Services Limited on their acquisitions in 2011
- Financial due diligence and advisory services provided to a number of private equity houses
- Undertaking a number of strategic reviews and business valuations of health and social care businesses
For further information on this release, please contact us on 01242 246670.
Back to Health & Care Home Page.