Buying a practice is a complex process. As well as protecting the transaction itself you will want to ensure that you have a full profile of the business you are acquiring.
Hazlewoods provides a comprehensive due diligence service to purchasers covering relevant financial and tax matters. We review and report on the target practice’s financial affairs and work with you to identify underlying profitability and cash generation issues, so you know what to expect for the future.
We have been helping individuals and dental businesses acquire practices for many years. If you are considering an acquisition we can assist you through the whole transaction including:
- Practice performance review
- Advice regarding the purchase price and deal structure
- Tax structuring and support
- Supporting your solicitor through the transaction
- Post acquisition profit improvement and cash generation
Buying a practice can be a challenging process and we will support you through it.