We represent a number of care operators and investors, who are seeking to acquire a broad range of businesses. Our clients are well funded, can make quick decisions and understand that confidentiality is key.
In addition, where we are retained by an acquirer, no fee is payable by the seller.
Our clients are currently seeking to acquire:
- Care homes for the elderly; must provide nursing and/or dementia care and be corporate quality stock
- Sites with planning permission for a care home, c1 acre, ideally fronting a major trunk road
- Learning disabilities units with minimum fees of £1,300/service user/ per week
- High quality supported living business
- Special schools; minimum of 15 registered places, ideally ASD with or without residential provision
- Domiciliary care business providing specialist care to young adults
- Independent fostering agencies
- Domiciliary care business for the elderly
- Childrens residential services
- Family assesment centres
If you operate a property or business which meets with any of the above requirements or, alternatively would like to discuss your expansion requirements, please contact the Health and Care Acquisitions Team on 01242 246670.