Whether your business is already operating overseas, or has plans to do so, we can help you to optimise your strategy. We can help you: to save time and money in your international operations, and to reduce the risk of doing business overseas by introducing you to trusted contacts.
We can analyse your current approach, discuss its tax and commercial implications, and recommend changes. Through our membership of HLB International, we can provide business and tax guides for the countries where you plan to operate, and introduce you to local advisers who can brief you on national requirements, and support you in accountancy, audit and tax services.
Our services include:
- Advising on the UK tax implications of international activities
- Minimising the tax cost of the repatriation of profits
- Coordinating tax advice across different tax jurisdictions
- Global audit and assurance
- Advising on the structure of overseas operations
- Advising on social and legal implications for employees relocating overseas for your business
- Explaining the impact of UK and foreign tax legislations on your business
- Providing complementary services such as VAT, private client advice, outsourcing, payroll services and accounts preparation
We can also help with your compliance obligations in respect of:
- Tax clearances
- Double tax relief
- Transfer pricing
- Anti-avoidance legislation
- Residence of companies
- Branch operations
- Tax treaties
Our membership of HLB International gives clients access to HLB Global China Services, a leading source of relevant online advice.