Cash flow modelling is at the heart of our financial planning for clients. It allows us to forecast their current and future financial situation, and help to answer many of the most important financial dilemmas they have, such as:
- Do I have enough protection for my family should something happen to me?
- What age can I afford to retire?
- Is my pension going to be enough to fund my retirement?
- Can I afford a large capital expenditure such as buying a car or making a gift to family?
- Can I afford it if my investments don’t perform as well as expected?
Our cash flow modelling software allows us to forecast our client’s current and projected financial situation, including their income, expenditure, assets and liabilities to provide them with a long term financial outlook. This can then be used to help them make well informed financial decisions.
Whilst financial planning based on current and expected circumstances is important, often we forget to think about the impact of certain unforeseen events. Cash flow modelling allows us to clearly demonstrate this, with ‘what if’ scenario’s. This can involve variables such as what age to retire at; investment growth rates; when to sell a business etc.
By using cash flow modelling we enable our client’s to assess the impact of unexpected changes, and therefore stay in control of their financial future.
Please note that the Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate cash flow modelling.
Potential Inheritance Tax Liability