As Cheltenham accountants, we are proud to be part of the local business community; opening our doors over 90 years ago, we have been advising businesses of all sizes from start-ups through to corporates.
We employ over 300 members of staff across two locations in Gloucestershire. Many of our staff started their career with us, growing and developing professionally in the local community.
We are delighted to work alongside the Gloucestershire Growth Hub, a Government-led organisation that encourages an improvement in growth and wealth in the Gloucestershire business community.
As a funded project, the Growth Hub has already provided support to over 2,500 local businesses at various stages of their development. At Hazlewoods, we have dedicated some of our time to helping other local businesses alongside the Growth Hub, by supporting their programme of educational events.
Our business support and advice sessions cover a variety of topics, including:
- Selecting the right business structure;
- Selecting the right/appropriate accounting software;
- Knowing your tax filing responsibilities;
- Using management accounts to provide business intelligence and monitor performance; and
- Ensuring the right support from the accounts team and advisers.