If flexible working is something you aspire to, whilst continuing to work in a role that challenges you, why not join our select team of interim accountants?
Short-term assignments across the business including tax, audit, corporate finance and accountancy services, provide the chance for you to work with great people on short to medium term projects that suit your skills and lifestyle.
Helping you achieve your goals
Accountancy roles on an interim basis can be a great way to work with some of our fantastic clients on both short and fixed term contracts.
A focus on work-life balance and the freedom to work to a schedule that suits you is a highly sought after situation.
The reasons for choosing a more adaptable working structure are varied; if you work part-time, you are semi-retired and still need a challenge, or maybe you have taken a career break and are looking to get back into work, taking up an interim role with us could be the next step you are looking for.
We are always on the look out for talented individuals. We are keen to work with you to find a timetable that suits you and get started with making a difference for both you and our clients.
Although our business needs are always changing, we have oppotunities for full-time, part-time, term-time and reduced hours contracts.
Join our team
We are proud to support a varied portfolio of clients across a range of sectors.
If you are looking for a challenge, interesting clients and a work life balance, then working as part of our network of talent could be mutually beneficial.
To register your interest or to have a conversation, please click below and we will be in touch to discuss how you could enjoy a flexible work life with us.
- What are the hours of work?
- Work life balance is important to us all and by choosing to work on an interim basis, we can work with you to find a suitable role and schedule, tailored to you whilst also meeting the business needs.
- What sort of contracts do you offer?
- Short-term and medium-term assignments at Hazlewoods open opportunities for finance professionals who are looking for challenging work on a temporary or part-time basis.
- I am returning to work, will I receive training?
- As parents returning to work or if you have taken a career break, it can be daunting getting back to the workplace. Whilst working on a temporary or part-time contract you will receive support from our friendly team and technical training as and when required.
- What is it like working at Hazlewoods?
- We are committed to offering a friendly working environment, where new ideas are encouraged and using your initiative is second nature. We pride ourselves on offering everyone in our team the opportunities to succeed. Being a strong regional practice, with both a national and international reach, it is a great place to be.
- What level of work is available on temporary contracts?
- From newly qualified to highly experienced accountants and finance professionals, we have a variety of opportunities across the business.
- Will there be further opportunities once my contract ends?
- We are always on the look out for talented people to join our team. If you enjoy working with us and decide you want to stay on a more permanent basis, all of our vacanices can be found on the vacancies page of our website.