Hazlewoods award winning Corporate Finance team have had yet another busy period, advising on 66 completed transactions in the 12 months ended 31 December 2012 valued at £373 million.
In May 2012 the Hazlewoods Transaction Support team was awarded Due Diligence Specialist of the Year 2012 at the M&A Awards. The M&A Awards celebrate the achievements of management teams, advisers and financiers who, over the past 12 months, have surmounted extraordinary market conditions to demonstrate their deal making excellence.
David Main, who received the award on behalf of Hazlewoods Corporate Finance, said “We are delighted to win Due Diligence Specialist of the Year, which is true testament to the skill and experience of our team”.
Hazlewoods advise businesses on a national basis and have a long standing reputation for robust, proactive and commercial advice. Despite the challenges and difficulties in obtaining debt finance, the team has continued to use its in-depth knowledge to identify structures and support clients to complete all manner of transactions.
A selection of transactions undertaken in 2012 is set out below:
- Acquisition advisory services provided on the acquisition of BMI Regional from British Airways.
- Due diligence services provided to Severn Glocon Group plc on their acquisition of LB Bentley Limited.
- Business disposal advice, including taxation services, in respect of the sale of Mudie-Bond Limited to Rygor Commercials Limited.
- Due diligence services provided on the investment by ISIS Equity Partners, investing funds from Baronsmead VCTs, in Happy Days Consultancy Limited.
- Acquisition advisory services to NBGI Private Equity on its acquisition of Horizon Care.
- Business disposal advice in respect of the sale of Matcon Group Limited to IDEX Corporation
- Due diligence services provided to Ashridge Capital on their investment in Phoenix Learning & Care Limited.
For further information on this release, please contact Paul Fussell on 01452 680000.