Hazlewoods accountants see an increase in activity as confidence returns.
Hazlewoods Corporate Finance have had another busy year. In the 12 months ending 31 December 2015, the team completed 103 transactions valued at £345 million, including a number of local transactions:
- Lead advisory and taxation services in connection with the sale of Stevens-Hatherley Holdings (trading as Paragon Laundry) to CLEAN Linen Services, an MML Capital portfilio company.
- Advisory services to the management team of DB Systems, a company based in Tewkesbury, who received debt and equity funding from WestBridge Capital.
- Fund raising for Intercede Ventures, a company based in Bristol, who received a six figure EIS investment from Chelteham based Angles4Angles.
- Acquisition advisory on the acquisition of Davis Pharmacy, based in Bristol by Badham Pharmacy, Cheltenham.
- Advisors on a debt finance raising to facilitate the shareholder restructure of Abbey Business Equipment, Cheltenham.
- Disposal advisory services provided to EPIC Private Equity on their sale of Indicia Group, whose head office is in Bristol to Charterhouse, part of Konica Minolta.
Paul Fussell, Hazlewoods Corporate Finance Partner, said “The upturn in business activity is set to continue, with the number of enquiries suggesting that 2016 will be another strong year. Pressure on companies to grow and differentiate will continue to have a positive impact on activity."