Yet another successful year for the Hazlewoods Corporate Finance Team
◄ Return to News
14 January 2014
Hazlewoods Corporate Finance team have had another exceptionally busy year in 2013. In the year the team completed 72 transactions valued at £257 million.
Despite tough trading conditions and difficulties in obtaining debt finance, the team has continued to use its in-depth knowledge to identify structures and support clients to complete all manner of transactions.
A selection of corporate finance transactions undertaken during 2013 is set out below:
- Acquisition advisory services provided to Acorn Care and Education on their acquisition of Meadowcroft School
- Lead advisors on the acquisition of The County Tyre Holdings Limited by Malvern Tyres (Wholesale) Limited
- Acquisition advisory services provided to Cambian Group on their acquisition of Whinfell Autism School
- Lead advisory services provided in connection with the management buy-out and growth capital of Teamsport Racing Limited
- Disposal advisory services provided to Real Fostering Limited on the sale to Capstone Foster Care group
- Financial due diligence provided to Minerva Education Finance Limited on their acquisition of Hawley Place School Limited
- Lead advisors on the sale of Euristix (Holdings) Limited to Capita Holdings Limited
- Lead advisory services provided in connection with the sale of Severn Distribution to General Contracting (UK) Limited
For further information on this release, please contact a member of the Corporate Finance Team.