Yet another successful year in Health and Care
◄ Return to News
23 January 2013
Hazlewoods and its specialist health and care advisory team had another busy year in 2012. In the year they advised on 32 completed transactions valued at £261 million.
The social care sector continued to attract interest from private equity investors, and this was accompanied by greater availability of bank debt. Although trading conditions continue to be challenging, the team were able to advise a number of clients either in their acquisition strategies, or to successfully exit their businesses.
A selection of the health and social care transactions undertaken during 2012 include:
- Financial due diligence and advisory on behalf of August Equity on their fostering platform acquisitions (Compass Group).
- Acquisition advisory services to NBGI Private Equity on its acquisition of Horizon Care Limited.
- Full disposal advisory services on domiciliary care agencies Delight Care Limited, Heart to Heart Care Limited and Two Counties Community Care Limited.
- Disposal advisory services to Enara Group Limited on the sale to Mitie plc.
- Financial due diligence on behalf of ISIS Equity Partners on their investment in Happy Days Consultancy Limited, the South West based day nursery group.
- Financial due diligence and advisory services provided to a number of other private equity houses and corporate acquirers.
- Undertaking a number of strategic reviews and business valuations of health and social care businesses.
For further information on this release, please contact us on 01242 246670.