What are you searching for?

Dentists Trained Overseas

If you trained as a dentist overseas and have come to the UK to practise, you may need additional support. We have acted for dentists from many countries and understand that moving to a new country is a major event. Our aim is to take the worry out of dealing with UK tax issues.

We will help you to understand:

  • How the UK tax system works
  • How to prepare your annual accounts and UK tax return
  • When to make payments to the tax authorities

We can also advise you on all tax matters that relate to your change of residence, for example if your overseas income needs to be declared in the UK.

To find out more about our range of services, please visit the Associate or Principal sections of this website.

Leaving the UK

If you decide to leave the UK, we will ensure your tax affairs here are efficiently brought to a close. We will advise you of your outstanding UK tax liabilities and deal with the relevant paperwork.

Key contacts

Graham Rew - Partner Graham Rew
Send message |  View profile
Nigel Utting - Director Nigel Utting
Send message |  View profile