What are you searching for?

Employed Dentists

As an employed dentist, you will want to ensure that you are being taxed correctly through PAYE and that all available tax allowances are being claimed.

We can advise on the expenses you can claim with HMRC and how to do so; you can make a backdated claim for the last four tax years. If you need to complete a tax return, we can do this for you. We can also review your National Insurance position to ensure you do not overpay. This is particularly important if you are both employed and self-employed.


We can also help and advise on the following:

  • Financial planning and investments 
  • Mortgage references 
  • Rental accounts 
  • Inheritance tax planning

Key contacts

Graham Rew - Partner Graham Rew
Send message |  View profile
Nigel Utting - Director Nigel Utting
Send message |  View profile