We act for over 100 law firms which are of all different types of structure, be it LLP’s, companies, partnerships or sole traders. Within these entities there are corporate partners, parent companies and service organisations. Each type of structure has its benefits and helps to assist with commercial objectives of each individual firm.
We are here to advise and work for your firm with structure planning. It is fundamental for business owners to understand their personal and commercial objectives and having the right structure is essential to achieving these.
We want to help you to achieve these objectives and to do this we can:
- Introduce new partners or shareholders
- Advise on buying-out departing partners or shareholders
- Company purchases of shares
- Practice mergers, demergers, or splits
- Introduce additional organisations within your group
- Dissect departments into separate organisations
- Future planning structural changes for subsequent years
View our latest case studies here.