There are many reasons why practices may look to be acquired; on retirement of the owners, future succession planning, or even the desire of the owners to return to fee earning from management and administrative tasks.
If you are thinking about selling your law firm in the future then we will be able to help you in some or all of the following ways:
- Valuing any potential goodwill and net assets;
- Capital gains tax calculations and planning;
- Identifying and introducing potential acquirers;
- Drafting an Information Memorandum for the practice;
- Advising on negotiations; and
- Supporting throughout the whole process.