It is an unfortunate fact that there are professionals who undertake work for clients without applying an acceptable standard of professional care.
In addition, evidence has shown that during times when trading conditions are difficult and businesses are under pressure, levels of fraud increase.
As a highly regarded and independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisers, firmly positioned within the top 40 leading practices by size nationally, Hazlewoods is ideally placed to provide an expert opinion regarding the professional conduct of accountants and tax advisers.
How can we help you?
Over the years, our experienced forensic accounting team has undertaken many assignments involving professional negligence, including the following:
- Investigation of fraud and false accounting
- Accountants negligence in a wide variety of tax matters
- Negligence of auditors
- Negligence in respect of financial due diligence
- Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Practice
- Accountants negligence in relation to Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Provision of expert evidence in court