We provide business advisory, accounts and audit services, in conjunction with tax, to Health and Care businesses on a national basis. In these interesting times, it is crucial that advisors work with their clients to minimise their costs (including tax), and maximise their profitability.
Many Health and Care businesses are legally obliged to have their accounts audited. Because we have a vast amount of experience in the Health and Care sector, we can design our procedures with a view to minimising both the audit costs and disruption to your administrative function, but add value to your business, given our knowledge of the sector, gained over the last 25 years. We can use the detailed benchmarking data we have collected as part of our audit work, which makes the process more efficient and effective.
Our dedicated health and care team can advise on a broad range of relevant issues, and can provide the following services:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit thereof (where required)
- Confidential benchmarking service
- Preparation of management accounts
- Maintenance of payroll
- Pro-active tax planning, strategy and structure advice
- Advice in relation to acquiring further homes and potential disposal
- Advice on the impact of your accounts on tenders with Local Authorities