When an organisation operates overseas, it needs to be able to relocate key staff to ensure optimum operational performance. These individuals will need to perform to the best of their ability, and one of the considerations in this will be remuneration. For staff leaving the UK, there will also be home and overseas tax issues to consider as they depart, and further complications when they return.
At Hazlewoods we can advise across all relevant areas:
- Tax implications on leaving the UK and returning
- Taxation of overseas remuneration
- UK and overseas tax returns
- Compliance matters when leaving the UK and returning
- Tax-efficient remuneration packages