Consumers demand natural products and ingredients, more interest is paid to provenance than ever before and a focus on health and wellness looks set to continue. The government are getting tough on obesity, and food packaging will make it easier than ever before for consumers to be conscious of what they are eating. At the same time, commodity prices continue to rise.
Innovative products and processes will be the key to success for many businesses in the food and drink sector. Our food and drink team help innovative businesses:
- Identify innovation already occurring
- Build systems or approaches to identify and capture costs
- Claim valuable research and development tax credits
How can we help you?
At whatever stage of the business lifecycle, our food and drink accountants and business advisers have the knowledge and experience to support your business. Our services for food and drink businesses include:
- Accounting, audit and tax
- VAT advice and planning
- Import and export duty
- Access to international advice and support in over 150 countries
- Acquisition and disposal advice
- Research and development tax credits
- Capital allowances
- Cashflow and working capital modelling
- Refinancing and restructuring