Corporate governance and organisational compliance are increasingly important for businesses.
The challenges these pose for you and your business can be reduced by Hazlewoods Company Secretarial team, giving you the opportunity to focus on running your business.
Secretarial services are tailored to meet your requirements; we offer a fixed-fee annual compliance service for extra peace-of-mind.
How can we help you?
Our annual fixed fee service includes:
- People with Significant Control Register (PSC) set up and maintenance;
- Register the appointment and resignation of directors and secretaries;
- Change officer addresses at Companies House;
- Prepare and file the Confirmation Statement;
- Change accounting reference dates;
- Change registered address;
- Act as registered office (optional); and
- Provide telephone support and advice regarding company secretarial matters.
Helping you achieve your goals
If you need further assistance beyond our typical annual package, we can tailor our services to suit your organisation, including:
- Incorporations (on a same day basis if required);
- Change of name or name swap;
- Share issue and transfer;
- Share division/consolidation/re-designation;
- Purchase of own shares;
- Provide transactional support to solicitors;
- Restoration and application to strike off;
- Company secretarial due diligence;
- Reconstitute statutory books in electronic format;
- Ensure compliance with Small Business, Enterprise and Employment (SBEE) Act 2015; and
- Corporate governance consultancy services.