Disposal of capital assets has to be undertaken carefully if you wish to reduce your tax bill, and planning, well in advance, is essential. Certain assets qualify for Entrepreneurs’ Relief and attract CGT at 10%. Other assets are subject to CGT, at either 18% (for basic rate gains) or 28%.

Clearly, you will wish to qualify for Entrepreneurs’ Relief wherever possible, and we can help through a number of Capital Gains Tax planning services, including:

  • Assessment of your aspirations
  • Advice on disposal
  • Calculating your liability
  • Property tax strategy
  • Structuring family assets
  • Selling at the right time

Sign up to receive our business updates

Regular updates, using our expert commentary to provide you with information about our services, events and topical premium business news.