Taking the next step?
If you are considering selling your practice, either now or in the future, we can help you.
Our services for practice owners are designed to help you maximise your return and mitigate tax. Selling a practice can be challenging, but our sales service will support you through the entire process, including:
- Pre-sale profit improvement advice
- Pre-sale taxation planning
- Valuing your practice
- Identifying suitable buyers
- Preparation of a full sales prospectus
- Negotiation of price and terms
- Assistance with the Due Diligence process
- Supporting you through the process to completion
- Financial review of legal documentati on
- Assistance with post completi on matters
All dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
In addition to the above we can also advise you on the following areas:
Please do get in touch with the team should you have any further queries or if you would like an idea of our fees.
“Choosing Hazlewoods to negotiate the sale of our practice after 30 years in partnership was perhaps the best decision we made in all our time.”
“We would recommend the use of your services to any prospective seller of a veterinary practice.”
“The sound advice I received from Hazlewoods was second to none, and made the whole process far less stressful. At all times, I felt that advice and support was there.”
“You have been worth every penny.”
< Return to Vets main webpage