We are often asked to advise partners on the optimum business structure, and have incorporated over 100 practices in recent years. The organisational possibilities include changing to a limited company, or using one that is already present within your business infrastructure, such as a service company or corporate partner.
We provide a detailed report, which sets out everything you need to know about incorporation and its implications for you and your staff and the business.
Our service includes:
- Valuation of goodwill
- Estimate of tax and cash benefits
- Liaising with your financial and legal advisers to form the company and produce the necessary agreements
- Liaising with HMRC on PAYE and VAT
- Working with your finance team to adapt your accounting records.
- Creating a tax-efficient structure, considering:
- Salary versus dividends
- Family tax planning
- Pension arrangements
Please do get in touch with the team should you have any further queries or if you would like an idea of our fees.
Supporting independent practices
< Return to Vets main webpage