Setting up a veterinary practice is an exciting time. With a structured approach, a new practice can be flying within 12 to 18 months of opening.
Our team of specialist veterinary business advisers and accountants are ready to work with you to help answer all of your questions:
- How do I prepare a business plan?
- Where can I get funding?
- What structure should I use to be tax efficient? (sole trader, limited company, partnership or LLP?)
- How much tax will I pay?
- How should I fund equipment? (bank loan, hire purchase, cash, lease?)
- What pricing strategy should I adopt?
- What staff do I need and what remuneration package should I provide?
- How will I compare to others?
Whatever type of practice you are considering (small animal, equine, large animal or mixed), we have the expertise and knowledge of the veterinary sector to support and guide you.
We are here to listen to you and help develop a plan that achieves all of your objectives.
Our fees are tailored to individual circumstances and we offer a free initial meeting to discuss your plans and provide an outline on how we can work with you.
We look forward speaking to you.