Supporting your health and care business strategy is our priority. Our specialist health and care team can provide you with a full range of advisory services across accounts, tax and corporate finance.
As a business in the healthcare industry, the development of your business requires tailored accountancy advice, and we have over 25 years’ specialist sector experience for you to benefit from.
We act for care providers, including individual care home owners, corporate groups, not-for-profit organisations and private equity investors.
Hazlewoods Healthcare Corporate Finance Lead Advisory and Transaction Services teams have continued to see an increase in deal volumes in 2017.
During the year, the team advised on 60 completed transactions valued at £408 million, representing an increase of 57% over 2016. Deal flow remained high in 2017 despite the pressures and potential implications of back dated sleep-in payments, and the ongoing uncertainty on medium to long-term recruitment, as we still wait to see the shape of the agreement negotiated in leaving the EU.
How can we help you?
If you are looking for support in the healthcare sector, our team have unrivalled experience and can provide you with sales, acquisition, accounting, due diligence and tax advice across the following:
- Residential and nursing homes for the elderly
- Learning disability/challenging behaviour
- Specialist needs education colleges
- Assisted living/close care/extra care
- Drug, alcohol and eating disorders independent hospitals
- Domiciliary care
- Supported living
- Childrens’ services
- Secure units
- Foster care agencies
- Primary healthcare
Making a difference
By working with us, you will be working with health and care accountants who:
- have over 25 years' experience in the sector.
- are ranked the number one corporate finance adviser in sub £50m health and care transactions*, for the twelfth year running.
- support a number of regional care associations.
- are recognised as consistently providing high quality, innovative advice to operators in the sector.
*source – http://www.experian.co.uk/marketiq/ - Number of healthcare transactions in the UK from January 2000 to December 2018”.
Helping you achieve your goals
For clients wishing to expand or exit their business, we are able to offer a comprehensive service, which includes: